Saturday, August 23, 2008

Google Adwords Sucks When You Don't Know What You're Doing

Sure you've probably been exposed to the overly simplistic adwords strategy. How does it go? Pop a couple keywords in write an ad, watch the cash come rolling in. Yeah right.

More like watch the cash go rolling out. Have you been a victim of this crap too? There are tons of ebooks out there touting a no click, free click or low cost click formula. How many did you buy?

You probably spent more money on ebooks than what you've made from adwords. Am I right? It's no secret that having the right keywords can make or break you in the affiliate game, so what's a cat to do?

I'm sure if you've been burned by the adwords killer the likelihood of you going back into the arena again is slim to none. And slim just left town.

How about this. You enter a niche that is not over-populated, find good keywords for cheap, get your ads up and running, split testing as you go and ZILCH, ZIP, NADA!

So you let it run for a couple of days, but you forget to turn off the contextual search network and Bang! You get a nice fat adwords bill for a couple hundred bucks and no sales. That's my story. Sound familiar?

After that I said: "screw it, google adwords sucks, I'm done". Period.

Sounds pretty resolute huh? Well that's exactly how I felt and no one was going to convince me otherwise. As some time passed and I continued on my internet marketing journey I kept hearing about a certain ebook over and over again.

In every marketing forum and on various internet marketing websites affiliates just continued to rave about the success they were achieving because of the information contained in that book. Needless to say I was getting sick of hearing about it.

The crazy thing about it is...the book is 2 years old and it is still drawing these kinds of responses.

As far as the contents go, the techniques are very easy to learn. You don't have to be a computer genius or learn any special new skills to use them to make big money in affiliate marketing.

The ebook contains original and unique information and techniques: Most "make-money" ebooks are just a re-hash of the same techniques found in all the others. This is why those techniques hardly ever work in the real world. These are not techniques that you will find in a hundred other ebooks or guides.

Well I'll tell you this much. I thought I had seen the last of adwords, until this book. Anyway I'm not gonna sell it to you, just check it out for yourself.

Day Job Killer












Subscribe with Bloglines

Digg!

No comments: